Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Yamaha Majesty
Stock Image: Charcoal Silver
Majesty features a rugged and reliable four-stroke engine, fully automatic transmission and push button electric starter. Run at highway speeds and cruise around town.
• This high-tech transportation unit blurs the boundaries between scooter and motorcycle—highly utilitarian performance.
• Rugged and reliable four-stroke engine and fully automatic transmission mean hit the starter button and go.
• There’s more than enough power to run at highway speeds, room for two and plenty of storage space.
• The Majesty achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 50 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 3.7 gallons of gas.
• Powerful liquid-cooled DOHC four-valve single with forged piston and single-axis counterbalancer puts out plenty of smooth power all the way beyond 8000 rpm.
• Suction-piston-type electronic fuel injection delivers excellent throttle response and low-maintenance reliability.
• Step-motor controlled, automatic idle speed control and throttle position sensor provide immediate start-up and ride-away performance.
• Double-cog V-belt constantly variable automatic transmission makes the Majesty a twist-the-throttle-and-go machine.
• Automatic decompression system ensures easy and reliable electric starting.
• The dual-chamber airbox, air-injection system and exhaust catalyst technology reduce air pollution.
• Aluminum, die-cast alloy main frame with steel tube subframe is light and rigid for increased performance and handling.
• 61.6-inch wheelbase provides plenty of room for tall riders and a smooth ride while enhancing handling.
• 41mm fork tubes for excellent ride and sporty handling.
• Rear suspension uses a pair of long-travel, coil-over shock absorbers for a smooth ride and sporty handling.
• 14-inch front and 13-inch rear tires on stylish cast wheels look great and provide excellent handling and traction, along with superb bump absorption.
• 267mm hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide powerful, controllable stops with a convenient left handlebar-mounted parking brake lever.
• 3.7-gallon fuel capacity provides 185 mile-range (50 mpg).
• Plenty of power and room for two, with integrated passenger grab rail.
• Huge, locking underseat storage will swallow up to 16 gallons of goods.
• There’s even more storage for smaller items in the inner front apron.
• Cool LED taillight is super-bright and draws less electricity.
• Full instrumentation contains analog speedometer and tachometer, along with an LCD multifunction display including a fuel gauge, coolant temp gauge, ambient temp gauge, V-belt and oil indicators.
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic fork; 4.7-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Twin shock; 4.1-in travel
- Brakes / Front: 267mm disc
- Brakes / Rear: 267mm disc
- Tires / Front: 120/80-14M/C 58S
- Tires / Rear: 150/70-13M/C 64S
- Length: 87.8 in.
- Width: 30.0 in.
- Height: 54.3 in.
- Seat Height: 29.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 61.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 50 mpg
- Wet Weight: 467 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Type: 395cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke single; DOHC, 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0mm x 73.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic fuel Injection
- Ignition: Digital TCI; Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: Centrifugal clutch; double-cog V-belt auto
- Final Drive: V-belt
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke single; DOHC, 4 valves
- 395 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0mm x 73.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel Injection
- Digital TCI; Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 4.7-in travel
- Front Brakes
- 267mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/80-14M/C 58S
- Rear Suspension
- Twin shock; 4.1-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- 267mm disc
- Rear Tire
- 150/70-13M/C 64S
- 16 gal. underseat, small item storage in inner front apron
- Curb Weight
- 467 lb.
- Seat Height
- 29.9 in.
- 61.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- Centrifugal clutch; double-cog V-belt auto
- Drive System
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Charcoal Silver
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)