Inventory Unit Detail
2010 Triumph Bonneville SE - Two Tone Colors
Stock Image: Pacific Blue/Fusion White
TREASURE COAST MOTORCYCLE CENTER
Bonneville SE - Two Tone Colors
This is a clean 2010 Triumph Bonneville, with only 24,006 miles on it. It has just had a full service at 24,000 miles, with brake fluid change, and all service items recommended by Triumph. It has a handlebar mounted windshield, but is otherwise stock. This bike has been meticulously maintained and adult driven, as well as garage kept. A great ride!
- Type: Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 360 degree firing interval
- Capacity: 865cc
- Bore/Stroke: 90 x 68mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy, 7-spoke, 17 x 3.0 in.
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy, 7-spoke, 17 x 3.5 in.
- Front Tyre: 110/70 R17
- Rear Tyre: 130/80 R17
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 100mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper
- Length: 83.2 in.
- Width (Handlebars): 31.1 in.
- Height: 44.5 in.
- Seat Height: 29.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 58.6 in.
- Rake: 27 deg.
- Trail: 106mm
- Wet Weight: 495 lbs.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.2 US gal.
Performance (measured at crankshaft to 95/1/EC)
- Maximum Power EC: 66bhp @ 7,500rpm
- Maximum Torque EC: 50ft.lbs @ 5,800rpm
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 360 degree firing interval
- Bore and Stroke
- 90 x 68mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Front Suspension
- Kayaba 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 100mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 110/70 R17
- Rear Tire
- 130/80 R17
- 58.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.1 in.
- 27 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- 495 lbs.
- Final Drive
- X ring chain
- Pacific Blue/Fusion White, Intense Orange/Phantom Black